The W265 features a 6 1/2 inch C-CAM® bass driver and higher spec C-CAM®tweeter, providing a seamlessly accurate sonic signature across a wide frequency bandwidth in high quality music applications or in multiples for home theatre.
- 2-way design with pivoting C-CAM® tweeters (15 degrees of play).
- High overall efficiency.
- High frequency level adjustment (+/-3dB).
- Timbre-match with RS-CP and Silver RS hi-fi speakers.
- Our innovative Tri-Grip fixing system is easier to install than conventional clamping schemes but provides three times the surface area and a better surface seal, maximising bass response and mid-range clarity.
- Aluminium alloy grille for rust-free performance and longevity. It is non magnetic and lighter in weight.
- Paint-able surface to blend with the living environment. A paint mask and additional scrim material are provided for trouble free painting.
- Fire retardant to UL-94 VO rating.
- Splash and humidity proof for installation in shower room or pool areas.
- Features dust protection cover that is designed to prevent the ingress of dirt or dust into the driver and crossover.
||55 Hz - 30 KHz
(Single unit in free space):
|Power Handling (RMS):
|Recommended Amp Requirements:
||10 - 65 W
||1 x 6.5" MMP®II cone bass driver
1 x 1" C-CAM® Pivoting gold dome tweeter
|Overall Dimensions: (H x W)
||368 mm x 249 mm
(14 1/2 inch x 9 13/16 inch)
(3 3/4 inch)
|Cut-Out Dimensions: (H x W)
||332 mm x 212.5 mm
(13 1/16 inch x 8 3/8 inch)
(3 9/16 inch)
||+3db / 0dB / -3dB High frequency level switch
||6 position Tri-Grip dog fixings
||Gold plated ‘push' type terminals
||Mineral filled ABS plastic
(UL94/V0 rated, RoHS compliant)
||2.26 Kg (5 lb)